Finance / Accounting Manager 8/16/2016
Mile Hi Foods
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY Responsible for the collection and analysis of financial information for the Mile Hi Bakery. Ensures accuracy of forecasts, budgets, and financial accounting practices/procedures. This individual regularly represents Mile Hi Bakery with corporate customers and multiple ownership groups. This individual MUST HAVE FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE WITH MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
* Ensure general ledger balances with sub-ledgerreports for monthly financial statement preparation
* Supervise daily branch cash reconciliations with company bank accounts
* Prepare and present monthly financial statements to management
* Prepare cash flow actual and forecast for the year
* Maintains financialsecurity by establishing internal controls
* Coordinate compliance with and manage audits from local municipalities for salestax
* Supply necessary accounting and taxschedules for annual CPA firm review and preparation of income tax returns
* Supervisory experience a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Finance or Accounting and an advanced degree, in Business, Finance or Accounting or the equivalent years of experience. Six to eight years of increasingly responsible accounting EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT.