Finance & Accounting Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Prepares monthly financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
Reviews account reconciliations and journal entries to insure financial statements are reasonable.
Supervises and manages performance of responsible staff.
Oversees the transactions and data being generated from their responsible area.
Prepare product profitability reports and data as needed to management.
Lead monthly financial closing process.
Responsible for certain aspects of sites Sarbanes Oxley compliance project as assigned by F&A management.
Prepare account reconciliations for certain general ledger accounts and reviews others within area of responsibility.
Assist in the budget process.
Prepare and manage the monthly forecasting process.
Provide assistance to the department on a wide variety of F&A projects.
Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff required. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information is required.
Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and follows all regulations and requirements related to safety and environmental compliance.
Responsible for following all quality policy standards.
* Four-year degree in Accounting required.
* At least 5 years experience in Accounting, preferably in the Automotive industry.
* Proven leadership/managerial skills required, preferably 3 years or more.
* Must possess the ability to analyze/interpret large amounts of financial data.
* Ability to analyze cost factors and recommend improvement items to meet and exceed fiscal goals.
* Possess high ethical standards of professional conduct.
Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).