Finance Administrator (Req #16-327) 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STOCKTON: FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: 2050 E Louise Ave, Lathrop, CA 95339
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership is a growing company with over 1,150 employees in 24 locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
We are seeking a Finance Administrator who will support finance operations and work closely with the finance and sales team at our Stockton (Lathrop), CA dealership. Candidates who are highly organized, detail and deadline-oriented, and possess exceptional customer service skills are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has the desire to enter the heavy duty trucking finance industry, work with a great team, and grow their career.
In this role your primary responsibilities will include:
* Inventory management entering in inventory, purchasing/transferring units, payoffs, booking sales
* Preparing and checking sales documents
* Serving as liaison to outside finance institutions
* Processing title work and resolving any title issues
* Submitting loan contracts
* Following up on lien filing
* Basic accounting coding invoices and working with AP for timely payment
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum one year experience in fast-paced office support role
* Proficient with computer programs (e.g., MS Office Suite, etc.)
* Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
* Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
* Bachelor s degree in finance, automotive management, or related field (an equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable) we are ideally seeking individuals with the ability to grow into a finance professional role
* Experience in dealership environment, preferably in finance department
* Experience in sales and a sales aptitude ability to work with sales team to convert prospects into customers
* Knowledge of corporate entity types
* Knowledge of legal contracts
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
View all our current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..