This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Purpose
Perform general accounting duties. Responsibilities may be concentrated in any of a variety of areas. Performs general accounting duties which include account, reconciliations, preparation of journal entries, resolving invoice and billing problems, processing of invoices and posting of cash receipts. Other accounting duties as assigned.
* Process invoices accurately and in a timely basis; prepare sufficient documentation or ensure sufficient documentation is provided for all invoice transactions.
* Ensure cash receipts are applied properly and posted on a timely basis.
* Follow up and act quickly on any deductions taken by customers.
* Work with customers and business development group to investigate and resolve any invoice/ billing issues; make appropriate adjustments.
* Prepare accurate and timely journal entries as required.
* Prepare timely and accurate account reconciliation.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
* Bachelor s degree in accounting. 0-2 years experience in an automated accounting environment. Ability to work quickly under pressure and to meet deadlines.
GKN Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabled)