This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
This Finance Analyst will be accountable for the successful delivery and analysis of a comprehensive range of financial reports. These reports will be used for business planning and strategic and tactical decision making.
* Support and implement Best in Class reporting.
* Complete and support regular and ad-hoc reporting including informal and formal internal and documents, reports, graphs, charts and presentations.
* Support team s efforts to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes while preserving data integrity
* Organize and maintain team data collection, reporting and communication.
* Support cost-savings and process improvement initiatives
* Participate in the development and distribution of best practices, process documentation, and user support materials for reporting.
* Monthly & quarterly report generation
* Run day to day reporting and forecasting activities
* Maintain and enhance reporting
* Identify tactical and strategic opportunities, gaps and financial risks through collaboration with cross-functional teams.
* Analyze performance data to forecast/trend.
* Monthly and Quarterly Report Analysis
* Detailed forecast analysis including Budget versus Actual spending and Forecast verses Actual spending.
* Annual Budget planning preparation and development
* Assist leaders in researching and identifying budget corrections and work with others to implement change
* Forecast accuracy reporting
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
* Special projects and other functions as required by manager
* Collaborate with team to share and improve technical skills
Education and experience
* Bachelor s degree in Finance or Accounting
* Experience in Software Tools: MS Office Products, strong Excel skills
* 2 to 4 years relevant experience
* Experience in PeopleSoft
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
* Strong MS Access and database skills
* Prior use of systems and tools used to extract and analyze data
* Process Management experience or demonstrated skills
* Experience in Real Estate/Property Management services
* Demonstrated financial competency at a detailed level of operation
* Ability to collaborate across many levels
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
* Strong organization and coordination skills
* Strong analytical skills and sound judgment
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.