This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Doosan Infracore Construction
JOB DESCRIPTIONBuild Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan!
We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Timely preparation and improvement of monthly management reporting package. Implementation of Bobcat financial reporting initiatives. Complete the general reporting requirements of Bobcat's routine financial reporting cycle.
* Ensure that the financial statements are accurately stated and to protect the assets of the corporation.
* Monthly closing process including accrual analysis, sub ledger analysis, and expense analysis.
* Analysis and submission of monthly Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and variance from forecast.
* Provide management with monthly analysis of actual performance vs. forecast, plan, and prior year.
* Implement and enhance accounting systems/procedures that will improve efficiencies and internal controls.
* Work with external auditors on various requests for analysis and information.
* Actively participate on cross-functional teams.
* Work with departmental managers on monthly expense explanations/analysis and budget preparation.
* Assist in preparation of strategic plan.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with Accounting & Finance Concentration
* Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
* Microsoft Office Suite competency, including strong Excel skills
* Excellent cross-functional teamwork skills
* Effective communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
* Oracle experience is a plus
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you'll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.