Finance / Branch Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Software Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONBTG, Inc. (Business Technology Group, Inc.) is looking to identify a strategic and business-savvy Finance/Branch Manager with a collaborative work style to help rejuvenate an established growth pattern and inspire a team of high energy office staff, including mid and senior-level recruiting and business development professionals. The Manager will work closely with company ownership and staff to set strategy, create attainable but challenging goals, and build a culture of excellence.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Deliver team based results that meet and exceed revenue goal expectations
*Responsible for managing, directing, and overseeing recruiting, sales, and administrative staff
* Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with team members in order to review, teach, and inspire performance against key metrics and minimum expectations
* Analyze new and open requirements and ensure appropriate job requirement prioritization, allocation and coverage, thus ensuring successful delivery of our client expectations
* Create, drive, and apply Staffing Industry best practices while executing and assisting in the development of comprehensive recruiting and sales strategies, programs, processes, and practices for successful fulfillment of our client's hiring needs
* Translate hiring needs into candidate generation plans, and set clear expectations in order to meet and exceed overall hiring and revenue goals
* Utilize the Bullhorn ATS reporting tool to track recruiting activity to help increase the team's efficiency
* Maintain the Bullhorn ATS/CRM database used to source and track all candidates
* Install and monitor accurate metrics for all facets of organization
* Review internal processes to ensure maximum efficiency of sales and recruiting organizations.
* Determine industry standards for compensation, activity levels, incentive programs, margins, etc
* Define employee performance criteria
* Position will have P identify and match candidate's behavioral traits to client's cultural fit expectations
* An out-of-the-box thinker, have an 'ownership' mentality; This is NOT an 8-5 job. Must not have personal issues away from the office that would prevent from putting in the time and effort to make the office successful. Some weekends and evenings will be necessary.
* Clear understanding of P&L management / financial performance indicators & the business ability and skills to make the adjustments necessary to increase top line performance, cut unnecessary office expenses and improve branch profits. Must fully understand the value of hiring, training, motivating and retaining quality employees