Corporate Treasury, Unsecured Funding, Vice President
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 3/8/2017
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Vice President to join our Unsecured Funding Team in New York.
- Develop long-term firmwide funding strategy, incorporating new guidelines from regulators
- Together with IBD Syndicate and Securities, execute new debt issuances and liability management transactions for the firm
- Lead strategic projects to identify optimal sources of unsecured funding for the firm
- Develop new funding products to target additional investors and meet regulatory requirements
- Enhance risk metrics and limit structure for sources of unsecured funding
- Review and approve proposed unsecured funding transactionsSkills/Experience:
- Strong familiarity with debt products and issuance
- Self-starter who can drive projects independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good project management experience with the ability to collaborate with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Demonstrate good judgment when evaluating issues and alternatives
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.*****