Finance Delivery Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 9/1/2017
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview:
Netsmart Technologies is the largest supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey*
At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We offer an opportunity to contribute at all levels of the organization and to be a part of a creative and collaborative team of professionals. If you have a passion for human resources, talent acquisition, and driving toward process excellence, and want to join us in our mission to change the lives of millions through the development of impactful software solutions, we want to hear from you!
The Finance Delivery Analyst will be responsible for providing solution knowledge, implementation methodology experience and process design to client teams and projects representing their domain of expertise. The Delivery Analyst will be responsible for contributing to the growth and development of the associates on the team and making contributions to their respective solution community.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
* Provides solution knowledge and troubleshooting services in complex client environments.
* Provides gap analysis and process redesign recommendations.
* Assists client and project team in current state analysis of department workflows.
* Provides design oriented event support.
* Prepares/plans for file build, testing and conversion project tasks.
* Participates in continuous learning opportunities to grow solution expertise.
* Takes an active part in driving their career development and growth.
* Contributes to team financial and operational objectives by maximizing efficiency and billability.
* Develops and improves implementation methodology by contributing to and leveraging recommended practices and supporting project collateral.
Recommends and implements solutions to client needs. Key skills include: change management, business understanding, effective communication of status updates of tasks to appropriate client and Netsmart project team members, client relationship development at the appropriate level between Netsmart and the client, analytical skills with the capability to apply logic to solve problems, effective interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with others, verbal and written communication skills with a strong orientation towards customer service.
Strong leadership and adaptability, with willingness to readily and voluntarily take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems. Ability to gain an understanding of Netsmart s Plexus implementation methodologies and execute accordingly. Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve results. Ability to maintain focus and while handling multiple tasks. Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills.
* Bachelor s degree
* Minimum of one year in a Delivery Analyst role or similar experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to travel and work remotely up to 80%.