- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Finance Director - PMO
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4663 Finance Director - PMO (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Finance Director - PMO
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with various department leaders to prioritize, define and develop programs / projects
- Define standards and execute tasks associated with managing projects in flight
- Create structured schedules and project plans based on:
- Project goals
-Identify dependencies and possible issues across teams
- Develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables with clear timeline and success criteria
- Track deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process
- Identify and resolve issues
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders
- Assess the project delivery, completeness, and alignment with stated objectives and goals. Project Prioritization and Portfolio Alignment
- Develop and maintain business dashboards, such as overall performance to plan and budget
- Maintain project dashboards, which outline both the projects currently underway and those on the backlog, with their priority according to the overall business objectives
- Identify processes and activities for improvement
- Standardize using a common set of practices, principles and templates for managing projects
- Maintain a “center of excellence” for project management across the company
Key Technical Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong to advanced knowledge of Excel (including charting, formulas, pivot tables)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.