This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Finance Intern performs tasks in support of the Global Finance mission. Works under immediate supervision of Director, FP&A.
The Finance Intern is responsible for:
* Assist in the performance of Company self-audits for Sarbanes-Oxley
* Assist with financial reporting process
* Assist with data processing
* Create documentation to evidence executed procedures
* Read, and understand, company policies and procedures
* Administrative tasks
* Participate in special projects as requested
* Meet with Employees to gain business perspective and acumen
* Obtaining Master's degree in Accounting or Business (Minimum GPA 3.0 preferred)
* Completion of undergraduate accounting degree
* Organized with an attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Team player, positive, pleasant attitude a must
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications and web based solutions
Safety and Procedures of the Finance Intern position
* Follow all publicized safety policies/procedures applicable to the job
* Attend and participate in all safety training, safety meetings, audits and Behavior Based Safety programs assigned
* Report all safety hazards observed. If capable, correct the safety hazard identified
Physical Demands of the Finance Intern position
While performing the responsibilities of the Finance Intern's job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment for the Finance Intern position
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled