Finance Intern - MBA (Summer 2017) - Dannon 9/9/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY USD - Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Finance Intern - MBA (Summer 2017) - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Dannon within Fresh Dairy Products is looking for a Finance Intern to be a key member of the Away From Home finance team. The dates for this internship is expected to be May 2017 through July/August 2017.
The intern will support the Director of Finance and FP&A Controller with the following activities:
* Analyzing business performance through market trend insights, new deal activity, and fluctuations in demand
* Supplying pricing for bids on new business
* Preparing monthly result presentations for senior leaders
* Completing ad hoc financial requests
* Fuel Optimization Project
* Assess current trade promotion strategy pricing and mix (distributor/operator/customer)
* Collaborate with sales/GM to gauge the effectiveness of current strategy and develop alternatives
* Model alternative investment scenarios to identify full P&L impact
* Must be a current student
* Master s degree candidate with finance or general management focus preferred
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Superior analytical skills
* Solid understanding of financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow)
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
* Team player with a solution-oriented approach to deliverables
* Experience with DSS/Essbase and/or SAP preferred
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Come join our team and Contribute To A Healthier World!
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Financial, Intern, ERP, Finance MBA, SAP, Entry Level, Finance, Technology