This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A FINANCE MANAGER IN OUR CHICAGO OFFICE
The Corporate Finance Manager is principally responsible for assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting and budgeting processes, performing detailed analysis of variances between forecast, plan, and actuals, and project work related to identifying and improving Aon s free cash flow.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties of a Finance Manager in this role include:
* Participates in the monthly/quarterly forecasting and annual planning process which includes: consolidating reviewing and analyzing country submissions, communicating with countries/functional areas, and developing reports for management
* Participates in quarterly close which includes: reviewing financial results and preparing analysis, communicating with countries, business units, and functional areas to understand results/variances, and communicating results and analysis to management
* Participates in working capital calls with top countries to review progress on specific in-country projects and initiatives in place to improve global working capital and cash flow
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 3-5 years of experience in an accounting/finance related role.
* Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of TM1, and PeopleSoft
* Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the corporation and various business units
* Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet specific deadlines.
* Knowledge of general accounting principles, specifically the key financial statements and how they relate, and the ability to apply this knowledge
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com
JOB NUMBER: 2421240
CATEGORY: Finance Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago