- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Finance Manager K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN) is a leading provider of proprietary, technology-based curriculum and online education programs to students in grades K-12.
AS A FINANCE MANAGER YOU WILL . . .
* Possess entrepreneurial spirit, ability to shift gears on the fly, executive presence, executive-level communication skills, diplomatic, enthusiastic, problem solver, takes ownership & responsibility, action oriented, interpersonal and political savvy.
* Primary FP&A support for business units and/or departments
* Assist with the monthly forecasts and development of variance analyses for presentation to management.
* Provide financial support and analysis to the budget and forecast cycles
* Provide counsel to department managers on business and financial matters
* Generate analysis for business unit decision support
* Provide other financial analysis, consultation, and ad hoc reporting.
* Ability to validate multiple sources of data. For example, verifying accuracy and reconciling accounting entries against department reports.
RIGHT FOR YOU*
* Do you communicate well*
* Can you build customer confidence*
* Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action*
* Is your manner honest and straightforward*
* Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines*
* Do you value others' opinions*
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA preferred
* 7+ years of business experience including FP&A role supporting business units/divisions
* Excellent analytical/quantitative skills, organizational skills, ability to solve problems, strong attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
* Self starter with ability to work independently and meet deadlines
* Advanced in MS Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, charts) and PowerPoint.
* Experience with MS Access, query tools, and databases a plus.
* Experience with Oracle or Hyperion a plus
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend