This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPurpose of role:
This position will be responsible for managing the coordination and preparation of all financial reporting. Responsible for Budget and trend preparation, creation of business plans. Approve, P.O s, and T&E. Manages cost control and conducts budget meetings with departmental and brand managers. Responsible for preparing and transmitting reports to Corporate as required. Forecasts and analyzes sales budgets and determines the nature of any variances. Assists in preparation of Trend and plan presentations to senior management. Work on special projects as needed.
Key Job Accountabilities:
* Manage financial reporting systems and report generation budget and trend preparation, business plans, reports needed to departments and international.
* Manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with department managers
* Monitor and control approval processes
* Perform special projects and analyses as needed.
* Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
* Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
* 3-5 Years Retail Finance Experience
* Bachelor s Degree
* Strong analytical and reporting skills.
* PowerPoint, Excel expertise required
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Travel as necessary
* Analytical Skills (ability to synthesize and provide analysis on sales & program results)
* Interacts Effectively (strong interpersonal skills with external customers & internal business partners)
* Negotiation Skills (ability to negotiate to deliver results with external customers and internal business partners)
Manages Complexity (ability to be resourceful in identifying problem solutions and achieve sales results)