This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Primary Responsibilities :
* Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
* Supervise finance department daily operations
* Responsible for monthly closing, monthly financial statements according to local GAAP
* Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance analysis to management and headquarter
* Participate in yearly budget preparation and execute budget control
* Manage year-end audit and work with external and internal auditors
* Overview tax issues and ensure tax compliance, deal with bank and government related issues
* Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, and other corporate policies.
* Coordinate with HQ regarding general accounting topics
* Experience in a growth stage company.
* An MBA and/or CPA
* At least ten (8) years of substantive finance and accounting experience
* At least five (3) years of managerial experience
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to take on a substantial workload to lead the team through dynamic growth
* Proven team-building skills, including hiring, mentoring, motivating, and driving your team to achieve goals in a timely manner
* Detail oriented with high level of ethics and integrity
* Must be willing to develop and grow with the company and have the desire to take on more responsibility
* Critical thinking skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Finance manager, CPA, MBA, Mandarin, GAAP