Finance Manager - Revenue Forecasting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE POSITION:
You will be responsible for reporting and analysis on all aspects of Pegasystems license bookings and revenues. Timely informative reporting and accuracy are paramount to the position. Forecasting and analyzing bookings and revenues includes, but is not limited to, type, geography, industry, product, average deal size, distribution method, and expected revenue recognition period. Part of your scope will include assuming responsibility for the modeling related to the annual budget plan inclusive of a three year outlook. Another facet of your job requires quarterly support for our 10Q/10K closing and disclosure process. Additionally, as the leader of the bookings and revenue analysis process, you will be looked upon to identify areas of improvement and efficiencies. The position will take a leadership role in coordination and improvement of the bookings and revenue assessment, analysis and reporting function for Pegasystems. This includes communicating with Senior Management and functional owners within the bookings and revenue process to drive insight and improve reporting.
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
You have a successful background in finance, specializing in analyzing data and forecasting revenue for a growing software company. You have a fundamental understanding of software revenue recognition principles. You have exceptional skills with excel and data querying and are able to create in-depth reports for business leaders. You will need to be a self-motivated, team player who is comfortable working across both functions and levels within the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* Accounting or Finance degree
* 5-10+ years of related experience
* Solid analytical thought process
* SAP, Business Warehouse and exceptional Excel modeling skills
* Strong communications skills and ability to effectively engage with Executive Management
* Strong organization skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proven history of "Pride in Ownership" of deliverables
* CPA or CFA with strong revenue recognition experience