Finance Rotational Program (Undergraduate)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY OVERVIEW
Symantec helps consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world. Our software and services protect against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently, enabling confidence wherever information is used or stored. Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. In that spirit, as technology changed so did Symantec. We are focused on providing security, storage, and systems management solutions to help businesses and consumers secure and manage their information. We make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses and governments protect and manage their information, so they can focus on achieving their goals.
The CFO organization exists to provide sound financial and operational management to facilitate the growth and development of Symantec.
FINANCE ROTATION POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is a unique experience that consists of two 1-year rotations throughout the CFO organization. Our rotations encompass a holistic view of our finance organization, and allow participants to develop multifunctional skill sets through value-add work and projects, all with a sustained focus on their career development. Associates will receive mentorship from senior leaders and participate in valuable social and networking opportunities while growing alongside peers in the program. At the end of each rotation, participants will have a chance to showcase their most distinguished project in a formalized presentation to the CFO organization.
Depending on your rotation, duties may include:
* Fiscal planning and forecast for bookings, operating expenses, and revenue
* Support departments and business partners with spending analysis, reporting, and reconciliations
* Management of product releases and delivery
* Design and development of reporting and tracking solutions for internal business users
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Economics, and Business Administration in progress
* A minimum 3.0 GPA with relevant work/internship experience
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Be a self-starter who drives progress and results while meeting critical deadlines
* Ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize deliverables
* Be a true team player who works closely and cohesively with others
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
* Must be able to work from our Mountain View, CA HQ
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.