Financial Accountant II - Rentokil
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
1. Completes activities to ensure a timely and accurate month-end financial close process. Demonstrates knowledge and application of GAAP. Prepares accounting schedules for external auditors.
2. Completes various journal entries and accounting analysis to record the monthly payroll accrual, vehicle maintenance, insurance allocations and inventory charges.
3. Responsible for the reconciliation and accounting for various Accounts Receivable accounts, including the journal entries to record revenue, sales tax and bad debt provision. Completes the consolidated monthly A/R Aging summary.
4. Prepares general ledger account reconciliations and completes account analysis for various general ledger accounts. Investigates accounting variances and other questions to identify and help explain revenue and cost drivers.
5. Provides support to help prepare the monthly consolidated financial reports and compiles and reports KPI information. Researches and compiles information to report fuel consumption and other data.
6. Responsible to record intercompany transactions and update account reconciliations for intercompany accounts. Completes the accounting and billing for intercompany charges.
7. Maintains and updates lease schedules and records vehicle debt financing and interest expense. Prepares account schedules and journal entries to track and maintain prepaid assets and accrued liabilities.
8. Provides assistance on the integration of financial reporting for acquired entities.
9. Completes various financial administrative tasks. Perform other responsibilities and special accounting projects as assigned.
* Outstanding analytical and research skills with the ability to pay attention to detail.
* Excellent time and organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work well independently and with others.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Proficient in Excel.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: