Financial Accountant - Regulatory Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - REGULATORY REPORTING
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This position is a Regulatory Reporting Accountant within Financial Accounting, Americas, based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Responsible for the preparation of various regulatory reports for different entities within the investment bank, and submission to the regulatory agencies. This includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Preparation of the reports includes reviewing data to ensure it is complete and accurate and providing variance commentary.
Maintain compliance with the Firm's Regulatory Reporting Framework.
* Preparation of Treasury International Capital (TIC) reports.
* Preparation of Primary Dealer Reports (FR2004).
* Preparation of Department of Commerce Reports.
* Review data for accuracy, interact with Data providers and reconcilers.
* Maintain solid relationship with external regulators, provide variance commentary as requested.
* Related special project / analysis work as may be required.
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting / Finance. MBA / CPA preferred, but not essential.
* 2-4 years of solid audit, accounting and/or reporting related experience; ideally, exposure to FRB reporting. i.e., FR2004, TIC B, TIC D, TIC S.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Word.
* Ability to work autonomously, but with specific guidance / direction.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.