Financial Advisor 8/26/2016
National Retail Investments leader
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Base salary plus quarterly incentives = $80k - $100k first year earnings
Due to recent growth and promotions within the organization, this Premier national Investment Services leader seeks an exceptional individual with Series 7 and 63 / 66 licenses to join their Retail Distribution Network Sales team. In the role of Investment Advisor, you will be responsible for providing guidance to an existing base of high-net worth clients as they choose the services and products best suited for their needs. You will also develop long term relationships with clients and build relationships with new clients / prospects. Your goal is to demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of the firm platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention.
* Proactive business development calls to prospects and existing client base.
* Presentation of solutions to clients and prospects through face-to-face meetings
* Tracking and reporting all sales related activities in company client relationship management system
* Respond to leads generated through the firm supplemental business development efforts '
* Ideal candidates will have a college degree
* Series 7 and 63 / 66 is required
* 3 to 5 years of proactive retail financial product sales experience
* You must be an outstanding communicator
* Possess comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
If you want to work at a firm that appreciates and rewards your contributions, send your resume today!