Financial Analyst (Atlanta, GA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas
JOB DESCRIPTIONThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our world class team in Atlanta, GA
Under general supervision, is responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, and general support for corporate and executive requirements. Using established procedures, analyzes corporate, regional, and departmental monthly, quarterly, and fiscal data, programs and operations. Assists management and other personnel in technical matters during finance meetings. Assists in the preparation of the monthly forecast. Utilizes current organization-wide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Compiles non-budgetary fiscal data monthly and quarterly received from assigned departments to prepare historical revenue and expense comparisons
* Prepares monthly, quarterly, and financial & operational reports and presents them to management including financial impact statements
* Prepares charts and diagrams showing prior, current, and projected revenues, expenditures, and statistical data to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation
* Monitors newly mandated activities and programs required by management
* Evaluates and reports on deviations of departmental results, practices and procedures
* Using data processing capabilities prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions, and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness
* Maintaining processes along with uploading and validating data input into centralized reporting system (SAP)
* All other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field
* Minimum 1 - 2 years of full-time work experience in financial analysis, business administration, general accounting, cost accounting, economic analysis, systems analysis, or related area; MBA, CMA, or CPA desired
* Reasonable knowledge of budgetary management and accounting principles, and procedures
* Reasonable ability to utilize current spreadsheet (MS-Excel), word processing (MS-Word), database (MS-Access), e-mail (MS-Outlook) and Internet software
* Reasonable ability to utilize computer software to provide monthly, quarterly, and fiscal analysis (Oracle Hyperion Enterprise & Retrieve for Excel)
* Ability to make routine decisions in accordance with policies and procedures
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
* Ability to plan and complete assignments within deadlines
* Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions
* Ability to prepare and present complex written and oral reports
* Ability to perform standardized and statistical computations
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.