This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Blue Bell, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Blue Bell, PA
Unisys has an exciting opportunity in our Global Operations team for a Financial Analyst to support analysis within our real estate business.
The analyst will provide financial support related to Real Estate transactions. The support is primarily related to detailed cost analysis in our North American and Latin America regions, but may also include ad hoc support for our other regions globally.
Responsibilities also include the financial reporting and forecasting of our real estate portfolio. This person will work closely with our real estate regional management and our real estate partners to design; solution and cost the impact of our real estate transactions.
Key activities revolve around supporting the financial requirements for all real estate lease or sale transactions and our ongoing real estate footprint, with close alignment to our real estate strategic planning and transactions' teams.
The ideal candidate should have 4 to 6 years of increasing responsibilities in the financial reporting & analysis and business case cost modeling areas, with some exposure to commercial real estate area.
* Create & Develop financial models in support of real estate transactions
* Review historical costs and assess future needs
* Provide ad hoc sensitivity analysis as needed, related to property transactions
* Provide subject matter expertise to leadership teams related to financial business cases and impacts
* Review monthly & quarterly real estate costs on a global and regional basis as needed, while providing forecast input monthly
* Become a subject matter expert on the various internal financial reporting tools used
* Competencies on Financial analytics, business case modeling, reporting, executive presentations, verbal communication & collaboration
* Lead discussions on financial impacts and alternatives related to real estate leasing options to transactions teams and regional leadership
* Present financial models to Senior Management as needed
* Interface with stakeholder functions such as Business Unit Operations, Service Delivery, Corp. Finance & Accounting
Qualifications * Financial degree or similar, advanced degree a plus
* Financial modeling experience
* Four to six years of experience in financial or operational analysis
* Strong business acumen related to financial impacts & drivers
* Strong communications skills and an ability to comfortably explain financial drivers
* Familiarity with ROI analysis, NPV and cash flow scenarios.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Company Information Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com . img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50793450.jpg /