This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
ARYZTA Americas operates one of the largest specialty bakery businesses servicing all major customers in the retail, foodservice, QSR and convenience store channels.
The Americas Structure includes five operating Business Units: Brazil, Canada, Brand, US Specialty Bakery and US Consumer Foods, which are serviced by five Americas Central Support Functions covering areas such as Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, HR, Legal, IT, Finance Shared Services, Procurement, Category Management, and Commercialization.
* Oversee daily financial settlement and the closing of process orders
* Ensure accuracy and investigate issues with the transactions posted in SAP daily
* Ownership of standard costs and bill of materials
* Ad hoc analysis with heavy data aggregation and data modelling
* Supports Production Managers and is right hand to their analytical demands
* Interacts with other finance and operations personnel to ensure proper reporting of transactions
* Leads, supports and participates in multiple special projects
* Prepares and records periodic month end journal entries and assists with month end close
* Serve as contact for Vendor Invoice Management system to insure proper coding and routing of invoices for approval
* 3+ years of relevant financial analysis experience
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related
* Manufacturing experience is preferred with an understanding of standard costing
* SAP experience is a plus
* Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
* Intermediate-Expert in Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups)
* Ability and willingness to dig into details
* Be comfortable in a fast paced growth environment with an appropriate balance of urgency and quality
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Focus on continuous improvement, quality and performance management
* Some overtime work may be needed to hit deadlines
Typical Work Schedule: Regular 8 to 5 schedule with various heavy days when needed. OT will be needed with occasional weekend work days.
Cicero, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.