This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What makes Medpace successful?
It's simple...our employees. At Medpace, we believe that our employees drive our exceptional reputation in the industry. As part of the Medpace team, you will find work that is challenging, be given the tools and training to succeed and be rewarded with potential advancement opportunities within our fast-growing company.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in our Finance department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
* Assess, consolidate, and record revenue each month in accordance with proportional performance and unitized accounting principles.
* Coordinate monthly reporting and forecasting of revenue at a project level while meeting established deadlines.
* Review executed client task orders and change orders and assess resulting impact to revenue.
* Maintain revenue models and systems that drive the revenue reporting process, and support enhancements to those models and systems .
* Partner with various Operational and Support departments (Commercial Operations & Project Management) throughout the Organization to assess financial performance .
* Participate in the preparation and presentation of internal financial reports to Senior Management and other various business end users.
* Provide support in special projects which will provide an opportunity to flex their finance, accounting, analytical, and business understanding to improve an existing process.
Top performers might also have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent discipline with 0-2 years' experience
* Highly organized, possess high attention to detail, deadline oriented
* Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
* Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with all levels of management
* Team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision if needed
What's in it for you?
From our beginning as a startup in 1992 to our current global presence in over 40 countries, our focus has always been how we value our employees. As a member of the Medpace team your benefits package would include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition, you can enjoy:
*Casual dress code;
*24-hour onsite fitness center with a variety of fitness classes; and
*Onsite cafeteria with complimentary lunch daily.
What to expect next...
If you are ready to join our growing team, click Apply for this Position. We will review your applications in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualifications and background to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team may contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets