Financial Analyst - Consumer Electronics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provide financial analysis and decision making support to a team of finance and merchant professionals within the merchandising business unit at Sears Holdings Corporation across Sears and Kmart formats.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for performing routine and complex financial analysis and modeling to support strategic decision making.
- Performs research and data mining support related to merchandise projects.
- Assists Business Finance Managers, Business Controller and CFO with finance and accounting issues.
- Assists with research and analysis during annual strategic planning process.
- Performs business specific exception reporting for regular business reviews with buying teams and senior management.
- Assembles data, reporting, and recommendations on ad hoc analyses requested by finance, merchandising, and senior management.
- Develops, NPV, break-even and ROI analysis information on various merchandise projects.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial calculations
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills required based upon financial and statistical results
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to discuss results of analyses and projects in concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize planning and analysis applications and personal computer software (Excel a must)
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data effectively
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and analyses simultaneously while being able to meet deadlinesEEO EMPLOYER