Financial Analyst - Content (FP&A)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Pandora Media Inc.
* Develop and maintain Pandora's complex content licensing models, ensuring they reflect changing business needs. This includes managing a rolling forecast for the business.
* Produce models that consider unique licensing structures and rates, providing key metrics and insight throughout negotiations.
* Perform ad hoc analyses that drive strategic business decisions. Analyze data and financial and business metrics used by the company and senior management.
* Act as a contributor to the annual budgeting and quarterly outlook processes in order to ensure all departments and operations are executing to the financial plan.
* Investigate variances between actuals and forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities for Pandora.
* Work cross-functionally with content licensing, accounting, engineering, strategy, and various information holders.
* Collect, organize, and analyze company data and summarize key takeaways for senior management.
* Assist in the design and implementation of new financial processes.
* 1 to 4 years of experience in financial analysis, including excellent analytical skills and a strong proficiency in financial modeling; experience with streaming content and/or licensing plus.
* High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required. Database experience, VBA, SQL a plus.
* Solid understanding of corporate finance and basic accounting required.
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines.
* High attention to detail is a must.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and articulating financial concepts in a simple and concise manner.
* High standard for integrity required for exposure to confidential company performance, legal contracts and employee information.
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting or Economics related field required.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com