Financial Analyst / DBA / Database Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
South Jordan, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: FINANCIAL ANALYST JUNIOR
LOCATION: SOUTH JORDAN,UT,84095
* 1 year of experience with writing EUC scripts, Macros in Excel, SQL in Access etc. (negotiable if the candidate has this experience from college and internships).
* Team player, self-starter, self-motivated, and multi-task oriented
* Ability to work independently and interpret business requirements
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
* Strong written, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to building relationships with others in Operations and Technology
* Extensive experience creating database solutions for Operations to address various regulatory deliverables
* Advanced knowledge in database design to produce sound logical and physical data models
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent strongly preferred
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel including linking spreadsheets to MS Access tables, Vlookups, pivot tables
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access including the ability to create data models, user entry forms, Marcos, VBA procedures, report creation, queries, and supporting the movement of data
* Understand the source data components and how they integrate
* Exposure to the entire Software Development Lifecycle: requirements gathering, prototype design, testing, debugging, database design, data modeling, and production delivery (inclusive of training and procedural documentation)
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehousing concepts and methodologies, is desired
* Knowledge of MS-SQL and other databases, is desired