We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to be part of the Finance team at Tempur Sealy's Duffield Virginia location, Tempur Production USA, LLC. The financial analyst will provide cost analysis results to assist management, both plant and corporate, in decision making and financial initiatives. Will partner with line management to drive improvements in the business.
* Assist in the preparation of the bottom-up monthly forecast and portions of the annual budget for both the Profit & Loss Statement and the Balance Sheet.
* Help drive inventory variances by supporting monthly /yearly inventory initiatives.
* Perform detailed analyses to identify, analyze, understand, and monitor the Company's key performance indicators.
* Develop or improve methods of calculating and controlling costs. Compiles cost data for use in developing operating budgets.
* Actively drive cost improvements and projects.
* Review completed product manufacturing costs and reviews and analyzes unit costs of finished products.
* Create ad hoc reports to evaluate business trends and identify impact versus the forecast modeling assumptions.
* Drives business case justification in sourcing analysis, capital expenditure justification, or other financial decision making activities.
* Contributes special projects as requested.
Bachelor of Science in Finance or Accounting, plus 2 years of directly related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Demonstrated experience with financial analysis, standard and direct cost accounting. Preferred process/discrete manufacturing experience. Knowledge of direct cost implementation and process redesign are preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled