- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Financial Analyst - Excel Marcos
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service, Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Summary: Assist in the preparation, analysis, and distribution of the financial statement package. This is an exempt position and reports to the Controller.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in the month-end closing and distribution of monthly financial statements
Perform detailed financial statement analyses utilizing Excel Macro's, including discussions on various issues
Perform General Ledger Reconciliations - Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly.
Assist Controller with audits and special projects
Serve as liaison to Directors, assisting Directors with related accounting service issues
Analyze General Ledger for accuracy
Analyze and reconcile accounts
Prepares management financial reports
Advises senior management related to General Ledger, A/P, A/R and account reconciliation
Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, and work procedures
Minimum BS degree in Accounting
Total of 5+ years progressive responsibility in Finance
2-3 Years Construction Industry Experience
5+ Years Office Administration/ Accounting Experience
5+ Years General Ledger and Financial Analyst Experience
Proficient on MS Office Suite, especially Excel and the Macro fixes
Attention to Detail
Be able to multi-task
Ability to problem solve
Excellent oral and written communication
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Creative use of skills and resources to get the job done
Air Systems, Inc. Standards of Success
AIR SYSTEMS, INC. STANDARDS OF SUCCESS
* Attitude of Safety First
* Work Ethic of loyalty, integrity, pride, perseverance, accountability, respect and teamwork
* Strong ambition to succeed
* Adheres to company policies and procedures
* Represents company in a positive and professional manner
* Available to work for extended hours in order to meet deadlines
* Handles oneself with professionalism during stressful situations
* Maintains positive attitude and morale
* Interacts effectively with all members of the organization and all outside associates
* Completes responsibilities diligently
* Thinks strategically and takes into account long-term implications of one s actions
* Works independently, exercises discretion, applies common sense and makes competent decisions.
* Complies with designated work schedule
* Uses company resources wisely
* Constantly analyzes for ways to improve individual and/or company performance.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled