Associate Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
GES' Financial Analyst - FP&A will need to know and use the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to the analysis of financial information. To assist in the preparation of forecasts and analysis of defined functional areas.
GES' Financial Analyst - FP&A :
* Develops annual plan and monthly forecast updates for key balance sheet accounts including accounts receivable, accounts payable and customer deposits
* Assists in the preparation of capital investment proposals
* Prepares written explanations for variances to the cash flow plan and forecasts
* Compiles and prepares detailed reports including graphs and charts of data analyzed
* Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends within GES including sales, finance, general business conditions, and other areas as assigned and deemed necessary
* Assists in the development of standard operating procedures, conducts special studies, and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of statistical studies as assigned
* Utilizes appropriate software in the creation, display, and reproduction of charts and graphs relative to the operations of the organization
* Analyzes cost records to ascertain distribution of cost for various divisions of management and production
* Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by various members of senior management
* Research and prepares analyses of subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital, capital expenditure, and financial and expense performance comparisons
GES Financial Anlayst-FP&A must:
* Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
* 1-3 years of progressive finance/accounting experience
* Occasional travel
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with little supervision
* Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player, and self-starter with an understanding of team goals
* Decision making ability
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to interact with and provide recommendations to high level management
* Office setting
* Less than 5% travel
* Weekend work may be required based general workloads and deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact email@example.com for assistance.