Financial Analyst - Forecasting & Planning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Mattel/Global Brands Team
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We are looking for Financial Analysts to start their careers with the fast paced finance team at Mattel. These are junior positions. Great opportunity to have a career that spans across departments with room for growth. If you love finance, you are smart and like to be challenged, come join us at Mattel.
* Partner with cross functional teams to provide analysis and support teams to achieve financial objective
* Prepare journal entries and actively monitor the budget centers
* Assist with ad hoc projects and identify opportunities for process improvement
* Ensure compliance with Corporate policy and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
Experience, Education & Skills
Key Success Factors:
* Ability to work in a geographically-distributed and fast-paced environment
* Advanced documentation skills with attention to detail a must
* Self-starter with problem solver skills
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
Experience, Education & Skills:
* BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
* Knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise/HFM and Oracle is a plus
* 1 - 3 years of experience in finance and/or accounting, including internships
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl , Barbie , Fisher-Price , Hot Wheels , Monster High and Thomas & Friends , among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer