This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions, Inc.
Greenwood Village, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Group presentation
at thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions offers a full range of turnkey engineered solutions for the design, manufacture and construction of processing plants for the fertilizer and chemical industries; industrial plants and equipment for the mining, minerals and cement industries; aerospace and automotive body and power train assembly systems; and support and services to the naval marine industry. Through its Process and Resource Technologies, System Engineering and Marine Systems business units, Industrial Solutions partners with clients to provide solution packages that are optimally customized to their individual needs.
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (USA) is currently seeking a Financial Analyst in our Denver, CO office location.
Our Financial Analysts are responsible for on-going planning processes, budget, medium-term planning and monthly forecasting.You should be a self-motivated professional with a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each challenge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform financial analysis of contemplated business decisions
* Forecast and maintain expected utilization by contract
* Prepare budget to actual financial reporting
* Prepare/analyze cost reports; identify deviations/review with project management to perform regular estimates to complete projections management
* Maintenance and documentation of internal controls
* Will work closely with VP, Finance & Administration
* Assist with cash flow estimations
* Assist with other basic accounting/forecasting duties as needed
* Bachelor of Science degree in Finance or Accounting
* Five years relevant experience as a financial analyst
* General understanding of GAAP and some IFRS experience
* Experience in percentage of completion contract accounting for an engineering company
* SAP, Hyperion and Microsoft Office application experience
* Self motivated, good team work skills and strong communication skills
* High level of flexibility due to the international orientation and complexity of our business
engineering. tomorrow. together.
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (USA) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.