- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Track expense and revenue for the Corporate Design Engineering organization. Report financial status of projects and department overhead to Project Managers and Senior Management. Generate sales orders for customer invoicing and resolve supplier payment issues.
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or similar field of study.
* Minimum of 2-4 years experience as a Financial Analyst, specifically in a manufacturing environment.
* Must have, and demonstrate, strong knowledge and ability to interpret, organize and analyze financial data from multiple sources including engineering, accounting and other areas.
* Must have strong computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. Oracle knowledge/experience is highly desirable. MS Access is a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.