Financial Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
TITLE: Financial Analyst I
LOCATION: Andover, MA
The Financial Analyst will act as a business partner for the Capital SBU. This person will be responsible for complex cross-functional financial and business analysis in a team-oriented atmosphere. This person will also be responsible for analytical support in the formation of worldwide strategy action plans and implementation as well as assisting in the budgeting forecasting and coordination of complex financial processes across multinational and multifunctional areas.
Essential Job Functions Job Function
* Expense budgeting
* Expense review analysis tracking and forecasting
* Capital expenditure request analysis
Other Analysis and Leadership * Cost benefits pricing
* Portal management portfolio analysis including NPV calculations
* Cycle plan creation and analysis
* New Product Team support
Margin Improvement Process
* Lead/Assist in margin improvement analysis for Sales Marketing and R&D groups
Support DOR Profitability Process
* Ad Hoc analysis such as pricing profitability analysis transfer prices and mergers/acquisitions as required.
Scope of Position * Responsibilities for Internal and External Relationships Daily contact with Finance Manager R&D/Marketing and Hysteroscopy/GYN.
* Interaction with Corporate and members of all Endoscopy departments Interacts externally with Client s Group personnel all Global Endoscopy including all Direct Markets and IMUs.
Requirements * Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Demonstrated leadership capability and ability to influence others outside of direct management sphere. Prior experience working on mergers and/or acquisitions from a financial perspective is also required.
* Able to support multiple complex business groups.
* Committed to working in a team environment.
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance Economics or Business. MBA and CPA is a plus.
Experience * Minimum three+ years of progressive financial/analytical experience in a mid-to-large size organization.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills timeliness and accuracy. Must have very strong PC skills with Excel PowerPoint Pillar SAP Oracle Analyzer and Microsoft Access.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.