Financial Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Buffalo Grove, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Overview
Provides financial leadership to the Customer Focus Team at a manufacturing site, and drives financial performance improvement. Responsible for a variety of financial activities, including product costing and pricing, sales and margin forecasting, analysis of customer margins, costs, key balance sheet metrics and financial risk avoidance.
* Ensure pricing models are properly implemented and executed, and lead the customer repricing process for assigned customers
* Lead monthly customer sales and margin forecast process. Prepare accurate monthly customer sales forecasts and weekly updates
* Proactively manage customer financial results, including margin management and cost recovery
* Possess a thorough understanding of customer contracts and pricing models in place for assigned customers. Lead risk mitigation and cost recovery initiatives for the customer, and help ensure pricing models are managed appropriately
* Complete margin analysis and pro-forma customer financials based on unit cost and price
* Work with the Customer Director/Manager and Program Manager to ensure proper implementation date of customer-approved pricing and load into ERP system in accordance with corporate procedures
* Work with the Customer Team to help ensure quoted margins and costs are maintained and that the team understands what is driving them
* Ensure proper accounting of customer financial results including Sarbanes-Oxley implications
* Support Corporate Collections and Program Manager on resolution of past-due accounts receivables
* Partner with regional/corporate cost accounting to help ensure key Balance Sheet and P&L accounts are properly stated
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (10%)
* Additional duties as assigned by management
Skills & Abilities
* Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
* Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
Experience & Education
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
* Experience of 1 year is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 3 or more years is highly desirable.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. Some of our customers contracts are governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), which require us to consider only applicants who are US citizens, permanent residents (green card holders), or who have been granted political asylum. Consequently, some of our positions are subject to this ITAR requirement. Thank you for your understanding.
Working At Plexus
Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you're an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!