Financial Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11193 Financial Analyst II (Open)
Finance - FP&A
The main responsibility of this position is to provide business owners including Executive Management, Product Management, Operations and Consulting support with financial modeling, analysis and reporting. Additional responsibilities include assisting business owners in creating and maintaining business metrics, modeling revenue and expense to ensure the company financials are aligned, as well as participation in revenue and expense budgeting and forecasting. This position also requires the ability to identify business opportunities/risks. The successful candidate will work with many organizations within the company in addition to all levels of management.
Essential Job Functions
Provide financial business support, including financial modeling, reporting, analysis and research. Identify business opportunities/risks through partnership with the business and assist with preparation of business cases to evaluate opportunities.
Work with business owners to update and prepare expense forecasts and budget, ensuring revenue and expense are aligned, and including allocation maintenance for Products and Business Units.
Work with business owners to create, maintain and update financial metrics.
Requires a collaborative and team-orientated attitude working with Finance, Accounting, Product Management, R&D, and Operations with demonstrated ability to work with various systems to compile data with high levels of accuracy.
Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG's core competencies and values. Regular and reliable attendance is required.
This job may require domestic and/or international travel up to 5%.
* Bachelor's Degree in business is required with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
* 2+ years experience desired with CPA/CFA certification a plus
* Previous Cost Accounting, Project Costing and Transfer Pricing experience beneficial
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Strong PC skills are a must including spreadsheet and database packages with Oracle Financials and industry standard budget and forecast applications.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
* Ability to interpret financial concepts for financial planning and control
* Develops effective relationships with teammates and management. Must thrive in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
* Assumes responsibility to ensure issues/concerns will be addressed and monitors them through acceptable conclusion.
* Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as required.
* Strong prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
* Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
* Given direction, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.