Financial Analyst III
The Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for a Financial Analyst based out of Winston-Salem, NC. This position reports to Global Cost Manager and serves as a business partner with project management, product management, manufacturing engineering, purchasing, and finance.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Manages CER administration process.
* Analyze CERs for correctness and justification.
* Manage CER distribution and documentation process.
* Implement and manage CER controls and audits.
* Manages capital forecasting
* Assist and create CERs for manufacturing plants.
* Assist and create CERs for new product launches.
* Calculate cost savings and prepare financial reports for cost savings activities.
* Audit active projects thru gate process.
* Project spending monitoring and analysis and preparation of reports providing reasons and corrective action for deviations between approved project budget and actual performance.
* Back up for Global Cost Manager for transactional activities.
* Analyzes global project CER s prior to PAC.
* Maintains cost accounting for ICT parts in EMEA plants.
* Knowledge requirements: Budget Analysis/Financial Analysis/Cost Accounting.
* Skills: Analytical and problem solving, oral and written communication skills, organizational skills.
* Ability to work with moderate to high autonomy in the core job measures with strong judgement.
* Language: Ability to speak and read English at a proficient level.
* Education: Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance.
* Experience: 3-5 yrs. financial analyst experience for a large manufacturing company.