Financial Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Winston Salem, NC
This Financial Analyst position is an analyst role in the Division Financial team within the Automotive group. This experienced accountant position will be responsible for several key accounting processes, including internal controls, Month-End processes and to drive process improvement. In the role, the incumbent will interact with multiple levels and positions in finance, manufacturing, quality, supply chain and engineering. This role will act as business partner to the plant controllers with significant emphasis on developing, monitoring and helping improve key performance metrics for the plant (Delivery, Quality, Inventory, Productivity and Safety). This role will be responsible for developing standard work and streamlined processes in the work area as well as work with Finance team in Winston-Salem to provide best practices for Greensboro, Empalme and Hermosillo plant.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Execute Self-assessment Audit program to conduct financial, operational and compliance audits
* Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
* Identify, and clearly define, audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
* DoA-Delegation of Authority Champion, will Lead, manage, coordinate and administering all matters relating to DoA
* Perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries in SAP,
* Month-end closing, Balance sheet reconciliation coordinator
* Quarterly balance sheet and P&L Fluctuation Analysis
* CER Administrator for Capital projects
* Standard Operational & TEOA Reporting (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
* Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, project management and Manufacturing operations
* Process Debit notes for transferring charges between entities
* Support Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Business, MBA or CPA a plus.
* 5+ years experience in progressive analyst or accounting positions (i.e.: previous financial analyst role, plant or cost accounting role of a small business, public accounting experience). Lean Mfg. experience a plus.
* Highly skilled Excel user with SAP experience required. Access or other data warehouse experience a plus.
* Must be analytical and intuitive, will need problem solving skills, strong oral and written communications skills, organization and planning skills, team player
* Must have a high degree of integrity
* Must take initiative, be assertive and have a high level of energy
* Should have good listening skills