Financial Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for a Financial Analyst based out of Winston-Salem, NC. This position will report to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis of the ICT Business Unit
This position will support the ICT Finance Group & Management Team in preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts. This position will be responsible for managing, controlling and reporting on Operating Expenses for the business unit. In the role, the incumbent will interact with multiple levels and positions in sales, marketing, finance, and engineering. Act as a business partner with other functional areas of the business and address business performance issues as it relates to monthly results and future forecasts. This role will be an analytical resource to support ICT efforts to accelerate our growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prepare, consolidate and support the forecast, budget and strategic plan processes (50%)
- Operating Expense and Headcount reconciliation, reporting, review and analysis (30%)
- Month end close support and variance analysis (15%)
- Ad-hoc projects and requests from ICT, Transportation Solutions or TE (5%)
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Business or Economics
- 5+ yrs in a Financial role: FP&A, General or Plant Accounting, Costing or Audit. Recent graduate with several progressive internships.
- Skilled Excel user with SAP, Hyperion (HFM, Planning), Access or other data warehouse experience a plus. General comfort level with systems and demonstrated ability to learn them quickly.
- Must be analytical and intuitive, will need problem solving skills, strong oral and written communications skills, organization and planning skills, team player
- Must have a high degree of integrity
- Must be a self-starter
- Must take initiative, be assertive and have a high level of energy
- Should have good listening skills
- Must work well with all departments encourage exchange of information.
- Must obtain root-cause explanation for variances.