Financial Analyst - (Irvine, CA)
For Current employees only external candidates will not be considered
QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Financial Analyst (Irvine, CA)
Financial Analyst position primarily focused on regular financial reporting with some Ad Hoc analysis required.
* Work directly with division leadership / departmental leaders to identify key issues, required analyses, metrics, and action plans to improve business performance
* Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual results for functional area
* Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts
* Prepare presentations (monthly, quarterly, and annually) for functional leadership regarding business performance and issues
* Prepare / coordinate the annual plan with business partners including consolidated schedules and overall business commentary
* Assist in the preparation of presentation packages for the board of directors
* Assist in the implementation of new business intelligence tool with reporting flexibility and accuracy as key goals.
* Ad-hoc analyses as required
* Responsibilities may evolve with business needs / requirements
* Minimum 2 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
* B.A. / B.S. with major or emphasis in finance or accounting
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs including advanced Excel functionality, Word and PowerPoint.
* Strong analytical ability; able to clearly link financial results to operational activities
* Able to organize and prioritize workload while managing to deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate and present complex issues in a clear, accessible and impactful manner.
* Candidates must be able to respond effectively to inquiries from various levels of management.
* SAP, BPC knowledge
* Data warehouse/business intelligence experience
* Software industry experience a plus
* MBA a plus but not required
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.