- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Product Marketing Specialist for Cable Modem Termination Systems (CMTS) products. Responsible for product marketing activities and planning for CMTS product line. Provide support to business planning functions, product forecasting and supply planning. Produce financial analysis for customer proposals and offers. Participate in customer RFI, RFQ, and RFP response generation. Collaborate with Global Sales organization in customer proposals and solution generation. Support Customer Service and manufacturing operations in managing customer order fulfillment.
* Experience in Excel based Financial Analysis required
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required
* Prior Product Forecasting Experience preferred
* Logistics and/or Supply chain Experience preferred
* Preference 3-5 years experience
* 2nd language skills preferred
* Industry experience preferred
* Global experience preferred
* Open to new graduate
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or Finance
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.