This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Industrial (IND) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for a Financial Analyst based out of Harrisburg, PA. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis of the Industrial Business Unit and will be responsible for providing operational financial support for the Industrial manufacturing operations including analyzing financial forecasts and results, managing to budgets, and providing accurate, insightful and timely financial reporting. Responsibility will encompass providing impactful analysis and enabling improved decision making in all aspects of the business
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Provide measurable input to assist in managing financial performance across all core financial metrics: conversion and material productivity, inventory DOH, etc. while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities
* Provide financial support to Industrial operations and finance management
* Analyze productivity drivers, identify risks and opportunities to business performance, work cross functionally to implement recommended actions.
* Actively participate in the development and execution of the operations strategic plan/budget
* Actively participate in the Industrial operations forecasting process including collection, consolidation and analysis of legal entity/plant input files
* Completion and analysis of variable cost P&L, productivity bridges, metals hw/tw analysis, risks and ops and other segment and corporate deliverables
* Proactively apply TEOA-F principles in order to continuously improve financial and other associated processes
* Provide ad-hoc type reporting to finance and operations management
* Develop and strengthen standard processes and reports.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, business management and/ or finance (MBA preferred but not required)
* A proven record of increasing responsibility in Financial Management or Accounting
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with individuals whose native language is not English and with all levels of management within TE Connectivity.
* Capability to execute changes coupled with the ability to conceptualize tactical and strategic activities
* Highly skilled Excel user with SAP & Hyperion experience. Access or other data warehouse experience a plus.
* Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills, intuitive, have problem solving skills, strong oral & written communications skills, solid organization and planning skills and a team player
* Present insightful analysis and articulate recommendations in a clear and concise manner
* Must have core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and innovation
* Must take initiative, be assertive & agile, and have a high level of energy
* Knowledge of SAP, COGNOS or similar
* Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and data consolidation tools.