Financial Analyst, Operations Support - Kohler Mira
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Financial Analyst - Operations Support K&B UK
Reporting to the Accountant - Operations K&B UK assist in providing interpretive financial reporting, analysis, controls and support the manufacturing plants within K&B UK. Must maintain the highest level of integrity and candor to all key management levels of the businesses and Kohler Co.
1. Perform month end activities and completion of internal month end reporting packages in line with reporting deadlines, providing insight and understanding of financial performance and look to continuously improve the operations financial processes from a quality and productivity perspective.
2. Provide support to the Manufacturing Plants to give insight and clear understanding of financial performance. Interpret and communicate in a straightforward manner. Analyze and quantify business activities and decisions in financial terms using Kohler Co. methodologies.
3. Support the business in the producing of individual standard cost rolls. Work with the business to ensure accuracy and in line with Kohler Co, across all Kohler K&B UK Manufacturing plants.
4. Provide support to the Operations Accountant in the development of annual standard costs in line with Kohler Co. requirements and policies. Work with the business to ensure accurate standards are produced and understood.
5. Assisting with the annual year end stock take and providing support to the business and external auditors during the stock take process across K&B UK.
6. Assist the Business Support Accountant in the identification and control of the fixed assets within the manufacturing plants.
7. Reporting to Kohler Co. on monthly, quarterly and annual basis as required.
8. Build strong relationships with the business at all levels as relevant. Build trust with the teams you support and show continuous support in producing accurate, timely information. Develop strong relationships with relevant members of the US teams and SSC teams, to bring best practice into the Mira Operational Financial processes.
9. Maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity.
10. To undertake Ad hoc activities as requested. Relationships and Contacts
Relationships and Contacts
Reports to the Accountant - Operations K&B UK
Operations - all levels through to director
Co-operates with Internal Audit in the execution of specific responsibilities
Co-operates with other Kohler Personnel in the execution of specific responsibilities
Works closely with SSC, Corporate and Global Faucets business accounting personnel.
External Business Relationships:
Works with External Auditors
In addition to exhibiting the Core Competencies of; Build Trust, Drive Continuous Improvement, Focus on End Customer, and Set High Standards of Performance the person must exhibit competency in:-:
Be able to work with limited supervision.
Communication at all functional levels
Analytical and questioning
* Demonstrate relevant experience in a Finance/Accounting role
* AAT qualified or holds a relevant business degree (essential)
* Studying towards a recognized qualification in one of the following professional financial certifications:
* Has demonstrated the ability to be an active team member in both cross-functional and Finance teams
* Ability to identify and implement process improvements
* Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
* A self-starter and a positive can-do attitude
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Ability to prioritize work effectively
* Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
Why Work at Kohler Mira?
People have been turning to us for bathroom products for over 90 years, a responsibility we don't take lightly. In all of the businesses that make up Kohler Mira we are committed to designing innovative products that bring beauty, comfort and safety to life. Because of this we understand that it takes investment in our people and their development in order to deliver on that commitment and so, we invest heavily in each individual's personal development in a variety of ways.
In addition to the investment in personal development, Kohler Mira offers a competitive salary, numerous wellbeing benefits and a strong involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility.
In the UK, Kohler Mira Ltd. is made up of three market leading brands; Mira Showers, Rada Controls and Kohler Company. Where our brands differ in market position they are equal in quality, each living up to the Kohler Company mission to live on the leading edge of design and technology and provide a single level of quality regardless of price.
Learn more about us, our brands and career opportunities at www.kohlermira.co.uk .
It is Kohler Mira's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified associates in all job classifications without prejudice. If, as an individual with a disability, you require adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .