This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Onsite CTDI Orlando, FL
JOB DESCRIPTION- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
- Product pricing and budgeting.
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports.
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
o 3rd party expense analysis.
o Order activity trends.
o Inventory control.
o Key performance metrics.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- 3+ years' experience in a Financial role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel and Access or other data management experience.