This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 3/22/2017
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONNetsmart Technologies is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Company s Finance Team by providing financial and operational support.
* Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization
* Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
* Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
* Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments
* Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
* Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular fields
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Performs a variety of tasks
* Works under general supervision
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, facebook or twitter account.
Ignite your career today!