This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Life Cycle Engineering
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Life Cycle Engineering
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) is a privately held, employee owned company with an emphasis on "doing the right thing the right way", which applies to the way we treat our customers and employees. We are proud to have been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" for 11 years running! Learn more below and at www.lce.com.
The Philadelphia office of Life Cycle Engineering is seeking a Financial Analyst with business finance experience to complete and analyze financial reporting for senior management. The Financial Analyst will assist and coordinate financial management efforts of Navy finance systems implementation at US Naval programs.
* Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Develops financial reports & metrics on a monthly basis while also satisfying emergent requests from Senior Management.
* Provides in depth level of financial and program management support for multiple ship programs.
* Responsible for all aspects of funds management including formulation, distribution, reporting and oversight of $20 million budget.
* Develops financial solutions and establishing new processes to meet increasing demands and requirements for carryover management, funds execution/projections, contract accruals, error report reconciliation etc.
* Responsible for funds acceptance & distribution, management of Navy ERP projects, Military Interagency Agreements, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Financial Management, Accounting or Business related field
* Prior internship or 1 year related financial experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
* Highly reliable, works independently, manages time and capable of meeting deadlines
Skills, Abilities, and Traits:
* High comfort level working with and around all military/organizational levels, clients, suppliers, and visitors
* Ability to manage multiple program components and activities simultaneously, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness is achieved per contract requirements
* Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate personal initiative to complete the work of the team as a whole
* Must be able to establish a professional rapport with all contract/project stakeholders
* Must be sensitive to the professional expectations of the business, ensuring a positive interaction and impression for all stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
This position description represents a summary of the major components and requirements of the outlined job. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or required as business needs dictate. Questions regarding this description should immediately be addressed to the department manager or to Human Resources.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to achieve their full potential.
As a professional services organization our mission is focused on our clients' people and organizations. It is our company's cornerstone belief that we will not lead the industry in assisting our clients unless we excel at helping our own people and teams reach their full potential.
Our corporate culture encourages personal and professional growth because LCE's success depends on the talent, professionalism and commitment of its employees. LCE is a strengths-based organization focused on turning individual talents into strengths and then turning individual strengths into organizational performance that supports our clients' success.
* Free Medical/Dental/Vision for Employees, with affordable plans for the whole family.
* Free Employee Life and Disability Insurance, with supplemental coverage options available.
* Health Savings Account and Flexible Benefit Account options
* Company matched 401K & company funded Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Leave
* Continuing Education & Professional Development Programs at all levels
* Flexible Schedules & Relaxed Dress code
* Employer sponsored events, social collaboration, and open communication
* Free access to an extensive online training library, including certification prep
* Bonus Program for outstanding contributions, Employee Referral Program, numerous Recognition Opportunities, and more…
*Benefits may vary by business unit & location. http://www.lce.com/Employee_Benefits_358.html
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that LCE take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. In addition, LCE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. LCE shall also abide by the requirements of 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A.