Associate Pricing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
To know and use the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to the analysis of financial information. To assist in the preparation of forecasts and analysis of defined functional areas.
* Compiles and prepares detailed reports including graphs and charts of data analyzed for upper management
* Analyze detailed pricing for all lines of business and pricing trends across the US and Canada.
* Ad-hoc analysis
* Analyzes trends within GES, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other areas as assigned and deemed necessary
* Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position under the direction of the Manager
* Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting required
* 1-3 years of progressive finance/accounting experience required
* Intermediate to advanced excel skills required
* Above average communication skills, both written and verbal required
* Ability to interact with and provide recommendations to high level management required
* Works well independently and in team setting
* Strong analytical and decision making skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Oracle financials experience preferred
* Hyperion experience preferred
* Intermediate PowerPoint experience preferred
* Systems Analysis preferred
* Financial modeling experience preferred
* Office setting
* Occasional travel
* Weekend work may be required based general workloads and deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact email@example.com for assistance.