Financial Analyst / Real Estate & Workplace
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Title: Financial Analyst / Real Estate & Workplace
Duration: Assignment expected to be extended and last 18 months
Location: Palo Alto, CA
* Responsible for the day-to-day financial support of the client's Real Estate & Workplace (REW) build out of one, possibly two, new office buildings on the Palo Alto site.
* Responsible for leading all aspects of the financial management for this effort.
* Managing & tracking budget vs. forecast, the financial reporting of the project, as well as booking month end accruals & working with the VMW fixed asset team to ensure accurate recording of the project
* Ensuring proper and timely execution of month-end close, forecast, and reporting activities
* Coordinate all project planning initiatives for the function he/she supports
* Work with the VMWare Project Manager as well as the assigned Project Management team on the project to develop an understanding of the project and translate any changes on the project into financial impact
* Job role could also support other Real Estate and Workplace capital projects across the portfolio
* Strong planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Self-starter who can take charge of the project and drive resolution issues that may come up on the project with direction from the Sr. Finance Manager
* Great communication skills and ability to work well in a very open team environment
* Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel. Hyperion & SAP preferred
* Five to seven years of experience in financial planning and analysis, and/or prior capital project financial management experience
* B.A. or B.S. in Finance, or Accounting
* Cap Ex or Construction experience is a major plus
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.