This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 6/30/2017
Redwood City, CA
Qualys is looking for a Financial Analyst with strong financial modeling skills. He or she will be responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly operational and financial results, 3-statement forecast, detailed budget, and any other ad hoc analysis as needed. He or she will also assist in preparing materials for the Board of Directors and business partners to provide executives with data-driven business support.
Qualys (NASDAQ- QLYS) is the leading provider of Security and Compliance Cloud Software Solutions. The Qualys Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions helps businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Used by more than 8,800 customers in over 100 countries, including a majority of the Forbes Global 100, the Qualys Cloud Platform performs more than 3 billion IP scans/audits a year resulting in over 1 trillion security events.
* A strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude and a startup mindset of willing to do anything and everything
* Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision making skills, possessing the initiative to create presentations and analysis from scratch to answer questions posed and look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
* Extremely detail-oriented and organized
* Love of auditable financial modeling and setting up automated processes to increase effectiveness of the team and minimize room for error
* Excellent multi-tasker who is always on it with stellar time and project management skills; understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations
* Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
* 1 to 2 years experience in FP&A, investment banking, research or consulting. Having worked at a SAAS company is a plus
* Bachelor s degree required with a minimum GPA of 3.0
* High proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Prepare monthly and quarterly results, comparing actuals to budget / forecast and any other variance analysis as needed
* Assist in the finance system implementation for validating, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting financial and operating performance and measuring those results against established objectives and trends
* Analyze the company s performance against core KPIs and prepare summary of findings
* Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios
* Proactively seek ways to make financial process improvements, including but not limited to automating financial updates and reporting and building in checks to existing financial models
* Prepare other ad hoc analyses as needed
Qualys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability.